Tuesday, October 21, 2014

LinkedIn Group Announced: Private Well Owners

A new linked in Group has be created to provide education and understanding for those who use and serve those who own and use private drinking water wells.  I recently learned of the value of participating in Groups on LinkedIn.  However, when I looked for a group that discussed private drinking water wells, I found that there was not one in existence. So I have created that Group.  

While this blog gives me an opportunity to discuss at specific issues relating to environmental testing, my hope is that the LinkedIn Group will create an environment where specific issues that are of interest to well owners and vendors who serve those individuals can have a dialog. 

If you are interested in participating in this conversation, I invite you to join the group at this location.  Yes you must be a member of LinkedIn to participate. My understanding is the LinkedIn is the future for presenting your professional presence.  If you are on LinkedIn yet, you may want to consider joining soon. Maybe participation in the group Private Well Owners is just the incentive you need to go there?  

All the best,

Greg Aldrich
(800) 344-9977

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anees, will a water well drilling company be able to assist in testing the water for me? The previous homeowner left a water well around the backyard of the home. Since it's been uncovered it sure has left me worried.

    ReplyDelete